Our telephone answering service is second to none; our receptionists are professional and personable operators who answer your phone calls with you company name Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Your calls can be directed to your office, forwarded to an off-site location, your mobile phone, or to the voicemail box that is provided by us. You even have the option to change the location of these calls as many times a day as you wish at no additional cost.
Your greeting and company name are displayed on the operator’s console as the call is received. All of your company’s information, which is acquired at time of set-up, will be stored in the directory and is available to our operators at the touch of a button.
Your company information is arranged by the following categories:
- General: Employee name, title/position, and what location calls are to be transferred to.
- User Data: Company name and web address
- Address: Your company’s mailing address, web address, and the employee’s e-mail address(es).
- Business Description: A description of the services your business provides.
- Staff: Each employee and their title/position.
- Special Instructions: Any information you can provide to help us better assist your callers or you. This information can include things such as your travel itinerary, if you have an important call you are waiting for or don’t want to take, etc.
- Other Info: Phone number, fax number, cell numbers, other office numbers, etc.
- Messages: Any “hand written” messages taken by the operator will be recorded here. (These will also be left in your voicemail box unless you instruct us to do otherwise).
AustinSuites will help you setup a telephone answering system that works best for your business and routes calls in a way that helps you maximize revenues and reduce distractions. We have several different options and pricing models, so please call us today at Toll-free: 800-556-7168 to learn more about our professional telephone answering service.